Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh, New Mexico

Last installment of pictures of a vacation we took a month ago. Yeah, sometimes I am not that all that on top of it.



On the way to Mesa Verde we squished in the car like sardines. I could only get half my face in the automobile. Riley and Jaimie were not so lucky.

The making of a troll photo



Us at the top of the catwalk. The water was freezing and full of little white boys.



Summer lovin' never felt so good.

Riley and I on the way to the rodeo. Ahhhh so sweet.



"hmmm, do you think I can get a pair of red ropers out of this old guy?" (yes, she can!)


Daniel loves the schming too!


This is a medium size childs hat and it fits her big ole' noggin. I was shocked too.


Grandma Kimmy and Zuzu Zimmy


The best little frozen custard stand stand in New Mexico. Oh Caliche's how I miss your frozen touch.









2 comments:

  1. So, there were other people on the vacation other than Margaret, huh? Looks like a lot of fun. One of these days I'll make it to New Mexico and see what all the hype is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have said it before, but your babe(troll) is too cute! Glad to see life is treating you well !

    ReplyDelete